April 4, 2015

He is Risen

 In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.  John 1:4-5
Sometimes, I am not good with words. 
Especially important words. 
Words about the most wonderful things in life. 
(Thus the neglect of thoughts and such on this blog!)
So I will simply share some of my favourite verses which are in my heart this season. 

And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light and its lamp is the Lamb....Revelation 21:23
I love this verse, and am overwhelmed by it every time I read it!


We all love light. It is a natural instinct with humans to crave light and fear darkness. 
And there is a reason for that....it is a picture of Christ being the Light of the world! 
Do you have His light in your heart?
 If not, are you seeking the Light to overcome the darkness in your heart?
But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. You shall go out leaping like calves from the stall.


Have a blessed Resurrection Sunday. 
And remember, it is not a one day holiday. We must celebrate His resurrection every week...every day! (I am blessed to attend a church where I feel that they celebrate this every week!)




No comments: