October 17, 2018

My first Daily Goodie Box: a review of free sample products! #dailygoodiebox


A little while ago I signed up for 
Daily Goodie Box, and in the past couple weeks was awarded a box of samples because I liked and commented on one of the company's Facebook posts! 
#dailygoodiebox
Here is a glimpse of the 
Goodies in my box! 
Karma Peri Peri 
roasted cashews!
Delicous with the perfect amount of spice!  

Isn't this neat? A wallet from 
gear beast which sticks 
On the back of a smartphone! 

Foaming body wash/shampoo
For a baby! But it smells so good, I wouldn't mind using it!

A power drink. I haven't tried it yet 

This is YUMMY! 
Nightfood midnight chocolate crunch
Bar! Healthy and delicious! 

Haven't tried this yet but looking
 forward to it! 

Coral white tea tree toothpaste! This is surprisingly good tasting! And has perfect texture. With a wonderful blend of essential oils, it's very good for ones teeth and gums! 

This is also surprisingly delicious! 
Although extremely good for your health, it also has a pleasant taste- especially with a addition of honey or stevia! I thought the mint flavour would be odd, but it wasn't. It was the perfect light hint. 

No comments: