August 31, 2015

A ball in June 2015

Just when I thought I had had enough of blogging about June, I remembered another event which you just may be interested in seeing pictures from! In June, there was another ball with friends and although it wasn't half as splendid as the January ball because Nikola and I were working and unable to attend it supposedly was rather lovely all the same.
 (what I really mean is, don't expect much emotion in this post because I wasn't there to experience any feelings of the night!)

Our family members who attended this event said it was delightful; as you can see in the pictures the twinkle lights were amazing and lent the perfect air to a summer evening ball!
All pictures taken by Jessica and Elodie and perhaps Laura-Lise.















Jessie in the photo area

friends


If you would like to watch the attendees dancing, do look through these videos from Andrew Wong. There are several more if you go straight to Youtube to view them.








No comments: