April 20, 2015

A dolls' St. Patrick's day 2015

After doing a successful little dolls' Valentine's party, I promised Katia (8) that the next event would be a dolls' St. Patrick's breakfast...So on March 13th I got up (I make it sound like an unusual feat, don't I) and unpacked my little Irish things (from my 10th birthday :)) 

(insert photo of honorable 10th birthday):
I suppose I look about 3 years older now. ;p

When Katia saw what I was doing, she insisted upon helping. 
                                         
                    My childhood dolls (and bear) were excited to attend a party again. :)
                                       Of course they were all decked out in green....

Tien Pao and Sammy tried very hard to not crash the party...but considering their wardrobe choices, I'm not sure what to think. Supposedly they were short on green vestments.

Now..to make you hungry and to inspire you to return to my blog for the recipes when I share them...
Minty coconut patties...  made with stevia. As in... no sugar! :) 

Little scones

Healthy orange ''jello'' :) Recipe to come...
I juiced carrots, apples, etc. and mixed with gelatin and honey.


Unhealthy shortbread cookies :)

Healthy. Don't hurt their feelings. They tried their best and actually tasted good. 

Healthy trifle...my favorite :)
Recipe to come some time

                     


                                     
   It was a pleasant little morning...I'm so proud of myself for not forcing my dear family to consume some overly green concoction such as....
(assurance: this photo was found online. I may love green, but I don't go that far)

This is as far as I've ever gone.... ;)
(photo from 2011)

Of courseth, around St. Patrick's day we watched Riverdance! :) 


LOVE Riverdance :)


No comments: