September 29, 2011

Chad and Angie's wedding reception

Now for some pictures from Chad and Angie's Wedding Reception!!!


Elegant tables!


The sign :)


My siblings (enthusiastically) discusiing the wedding
(Nikola and I also had lots to tell our siblings about the rehearsal dinner!!!





The head table


(I was having fun taking pictures as usual :))

The wedding cake(s)


Katia found coloring pages!

Just some of the gifts

Mrs. Sekerak (mother of the bride) and Peter B. (brother of the groom)

Everyone seated, enjoying the delicious meal while watching a slideshow of pictures


(the meal. I always take pictures of special meals. :))

Katia has a tradition of giving every bride a 'jewel' (in reality, glass, but still quite pretty)
from her privately owned collection! She presented Angie with a purple one.

Sam and I

Sam and I had a great time with some friends from Indiana whom we don't get to see often:

(Grace and Hannah A.)

Alex B (cousin of the groom) and Sam

We greatly enjoyed talking with each of you!


Mr. Burns (father of the groom) and his granddaughter (niece of the groom!)

The following pictures my sister Élodie took....


A flower girl.....*sniffs* I'll never get to be one. And I just realized that now. haha.


Alex, Sam and I

Alex


Chad and Angie cutting their cake



Atherton sisters, Marilyn and Nick (cousins), Santoyos, Belley sisters

A nice picture of Mrs. Burns and Chad

I was delighted with the polka Angie and her father did together! (their family is Slovakian)

Angela and Chad dancing


 Cousins Marilyn B. and Nick B. watching

And now...dancing for all! First we did the D Reel, then the Virginia Reel. It was delightful. :)

Sam and Élodie

The bride's parents

There's meself! (green skirt, beside the mother of the groom, and the bride!)

I love Katia- she dances WAY better than I did when I was twice her age!

Sara and Nick are in front; the bride's sister Nina and Peter Burns are behind them

Sara and Nick Burns

After the V. Reel, the newlyweds departed amidst a sea of bubbles...

The car

Me with two of my favorite girls:  Sara and Shannon! (they are cousins to eachother, and I've adopted both of them as my cousins as well! :) )
Both are incredibly sweet young ladies and wonderful examples to me!

'Auntie Sara' with baby Abigail

Little Abigail with Aunt Sara and uncle Peter!

I hope you have enjoyed this photographic account of the wedding!
I loved looking through the pictures again....and sharing with you, through pictures, our memories!

Have a delightful Autumn!
(And don't despair.......ocean pictures I WILL share!)

10 comments:

P.I.C.'s by Breanna said...

Beautiful!! Loved your pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!! :-)

P.I.C.'s by Breanna said...

By the way... thank-you for putting my site in your list of friends blogs!!! :-) I know you did that a while ago, but I never did say thanks, so I thought better late than never! :)
Hope you have a wonderful Autumn!! I love the weather getting cooler!! :)
Hope God blesses your day!!!

Love,
Breanna

Rebekah said...

Such fun pictures. I'm looking forward to those ocean pictures.:)
I'll do my best to have a delightful autumn. :) You do the same.:)

Rebekah said...

Hmm, I guess Breanna and I both like commenting twice.:)
Thanks for listing my blog on your friends list.
I'm hoping to have another update at least by Saturday.

Love,
Rebekah

Unknown said...

THANKS for posting these! The reception looks lovely! And a lot of fun! :) I'm sure YOU enjoyed the green color schemes (with the plants, napkins etc). :) I enjoyed seeing these! God's many blessings heaped upon the newlyweds!

Lydia said...

Nina looked unsure in the first pic she was in, put the second she was laughing. She oh well, she is the kind of person to put on unsure expressions :)

Mazzou said...

Hmm....Who is Lydia- it sounds like you know Nina S.

Lydia said...

Hi! Yes I do know her. She comes to our once a month hymnsings we have. (she lives @ 30 min. away) She met us because co-student(is that a real word?) comes and invited her. the link I am going to put with my name is our family's blog. My sister are the ones who post. (In other words I don't)

Mazzou said...

Thank you for answering, Lydia! I thought the commenter must be someone who knew Nina, because she's kind of hard to spot in those pictures! You had to know her to find her. :)
Well, that's neat that you found my blog! How did you?
I enjoyed visiting your family blog! Your name sounds familiar.

Mazzou said...

Breanna, Rebekah: Thank you for your comments! :)